game of otaku Index du Forum

game of otaku Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Login Implementation In Php

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game of otaku Index du Forum -> Otaku -> Scan manga
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bentlkiria
Apprenti Otaku

Masculin
Ramen(s): 423
Moyenne de Ramen(s): 4,45

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Implementation In Php Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Implementation In Php
> DOWNLOAD

Server side and client side. I personally don't use either SDK. You can now query the Graph API however you desire. 1, You need to get permission from the user, to access his/her data. This part is not documented at all other than in their authentication tutorial. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. shareimprove this answer answered Aug 24 '11 at 21:22 Barry Carlyon 486410 add a comment up vote 1 down vote As of the latest versions, PHP and JS SDK are now both able to access the same user session (login with JS or PHP [instead of having to do both]). I cannot find a better solution with fast response time. As i understand, i have to use Javascript SDK for login, then using PHP SDK i will check my database for verifying credentials. Everything is either old or the writer doesn't really know and is going off of other tutorials. Sign Up Not a member? Register now! Forgot password? Don't worry! It happens. If a user does not logout from my website explicitly, an attacker could do anything on behalf of user only disabling js on the same machine. 4, You can store the Facebook ID. In certain cases, it may not be appropriate to use JavaScript or you may prefer to create a login flow in a different programming language then use Server-side login. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Our goal was to reduce latency on our apps, but Facebook was the biggest source of latency, doing this has cut it down considerably. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. The accesstoken portion of oauth within the graph api is to be used to convert an authentication code into an authentication token. The post says that when you call $facebook->requirelogin(); it prompts the user to login using FB and then upon successful logging-in, returns you an FB id so you could write something like $fbid = $facebook->requirelogin(); and then store $fbid. // After it done, process the previous api call with valid accesstoken $proxy->http('post',' array('accesstoken' => $accesstoken,'message' => 'foo')); } shareimprove this answer answered Aug 25 '11 at 14:22 toopay 1,555917 add a comment up vote 1 down vote The Facebook Connect documentation is rather limited. The user installs the app and is sent to a connector page. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook login implementation Ask Question up vote 4 down vote favorite 1 I have a website where I want to implement the facebook-login facility. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. So there's no need to check fb authentication on every request. It is few (3-5) line of code in php. What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous Why is it allowed to have a declaration without a name? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Get the file path relatively Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Find the simplest counterexample against exchanging limit and summation Reversing conditional distribution How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Dashed Tubes in 3D Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? more hot questions question feed lang-php . This would be implemented just the same as any other application authenticating against an oAuth v2 service. rev2018.1.10.28327 . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . If you want to stick to one of the FB SDKs here is my suggestion. I went through the facebook developers pages, but they are kinda vague and unable to understnad completely. clientid=YOURAPPID&redirecturi=YOURURL& clientsecret=YOURAPPSECRET&code=THECODEFROMABOVE 3, After you have the accesstoken just run a /me?accesstoken GET request as often you need, to check the user is still there. If your application needs greater security, the recommended approach is to use the fbsr cookie (I hope you're using OAuth) only to trigger a sort of "psuedo login" and create your own session cookie. Seems to cover setting up an FB login in php. I've done this on my apps, in most cases means I don't have to make queries to FB to see the validity of the accesstoken nor do I have to constantly get it on each page view. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. I now have a very quick and simple end result that is driven from my library. Both SDKs as well as the JavaScript in the tutorial are, IMO, fairly outdated. With your access token, whichever method you may have used to obtain it. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list 5a02188284
come riavere la vecchia chat di facebook google chromecode to invite all friends to facebook event safarihack throne rush facebook cheat enginefacebook for android galaxy s2how to hack facebook accounts using htmltchatche facebook gratuitbest facebook music player for bandsiphone facebook tracker apphow to change the date of birth in facebook accountlatest update facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game of otaku Index du Forum -> Otaku -> Scan manga Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange